Work Aisle Uno provides an agile, multipurpose storage solution for modern work, learning and social spaces.
Robust laminate tops double as a collaborative bench space while providing essential storage for every team.
The Uno offers a fusion of personal storage, office storage and utility storage in a variety of combinations.
Open, closed, locked, or touch free – you can easily adapt the Work Aisle modules to mix lockers, hinged door cabinets, bookcases, touch-free rubbish and recycling cabinets in a variety of sequence to meet the storage needs of each work zone.
Providing function and form, the units create aisles within a space, offering separation and privacy for each neighbourhood. Uno will adapt easily to changing floor configurations or to suit the needs of a growing team.
CSM products are commercial-grade quality meeting the highest health and environmental standards. The Work Aisle Uno is Australian designed and manufactured which means greater sustainability and investment in design details and shorter lead times.
Features and benefits
• Personal storage; 2 door or 4 door locker cabinets
• Add open bookcases to display and organise books, stationery, and other office essentials
• Hinged door cabinets with adjustable shelves keep files and boxes easily stored and accessible
• Provide teams with hygienic touch-free rubbish and recycling cabinets in central locations
• Locking flexibility
• 200+ powder coat finishes
• UV-resistant colours that won’t fade or chip
• Select from durable custom laminate bench top finishes
• High quality 0.95mm zinc seal steel powder coat finish
• Modular and reconfigurable design
• Effortless maintenance
• Easy disassembly
• Reusable and fully up-scalable
• Australian designed and engineered
• NSW Government & Education Contract Approved
• Highest Green Star Rating: FSC and GECA FFMv3.0-2017 Level A
• ISO Certified: ISO 9001 Quality Assurance and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
Cabinet Module Width 900mm
Dimensions in mm, nominal sizes